Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fashion Conscious 2 year old

Daniel wanted to pick out his outfit today, so I said, "Certainly, son!" I assisted in his dressing, we left his room, he looked down at his outfit, and started to cry. It took a minute, but I realized he was crying over his outfit! He was saying he wanted to changed. I obliged. We went back into his room, I helped him disrobe yet again, and he picked out this outfit. So far it has stayed on him for 10 minutes now, so I'm hoping it is a keeper. I had no idea boys, let alone 2 year olds, cared so much about their attire. Had I not seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed how totally devastated he was by the first outfit he chose. This is outfit number is #2 (#3 if you count the PJ's in which he started) for the day - and it is only 9:15!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha that's funny! I know how it feels to be upset about not having the right outfit on! Guess I'd better take advantage of Baby A's age and dress her in what I want while I can!