Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

Catching Up

I have been told by multiple people that they enjoy this blog and miss having new posts. As I look back over the blog, I see the latest blog entry was back in February - 6 months ago! Well, instead of going back through and updated the past six months of our lives, I am going to do my best to pick up the pieces now and continue on. I will try to have a new post at least once per week, if not more.

In the meantime I am trying to back date a few things from the month of August. Also, if you want to be kept apprised of my posts, sign up for the email notifications and whenever I make a post, you will get it in email form so you will never miss a post!

In the meantime, please bare with me as I try to figure out how to schedule this into my life.

No comments: