Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Family Visits!

It was so nice having my grandparents, sister, and brother-in-law out. I was so busy visiting and showing off Daniel that I did not get that many pictures taken myself, but here are some of the ones I did manage to take.
 
Great-Grandaddy aka Pops with Daniel on their first night here.
 
Great-Grandmoma aka Great-Granny joined in on the fun.
Jessica and Daniel had a lot of fun with Daniel's nose making butterfly

Momma's little angel
Here we are in the parking lot and Yellowstone. We took a day trip up to visit the park and see Old Faithful. A storm came through and we barely missed being in the group of people who got struck by lightening. God was watching out for us again.
Like I said, I didn't take that many pictures, but the week was super fun. I hope to have everyone out again.

No comments: